The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering incoming calls from debtors to resolve fines and inquiries regarding delinquencies, charges, or other related services.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative
- Conduct soft collections of fines/payments from debtors.
- Answer telephone line promptly in a courteous, professional, and mature manner.
- Strive to resolve delinquent accounts; first call resolution is the goal.
- Verify that each client’s contact information is up-to-date and accurate.
- Provide information on how to resolve fines via log in.
- Perform payment reminder calls and documents in client profile.
- Provide website and log in information accordingly in client profile.
- Ensure member information is secured each day.
- Perform 200+ inbound and outbound phone calls daily.
- Meet monthly metrics.
Requirements of the Customer Service Representative
- Stable work history.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Perfect attendance is required; tardiness and absenteeism will not be tolerated.
- Basic computer skills and type 35 WPM.
- Knowledge of word processing software and internet software.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong job stability required.
- Collection experience a plus.
- Bilingual skills a plus.
- College degree a plus.
- Military veteran status a plus.
Compensation & Schedule for the Customer Service Representative
- Pay rate: $11.50 – 12.50 / hour.
- Schedule: Monday – Thursday from 12 p.m. – 9 p.m.; Fridays 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Additional Information for the Customer Service Representative
- Office setting environment.
- Attire: Business Casual.
- Estimated Start Date: 1/21/19